Terms and Conditions
As a visitor, you are bound to follow certain terms and conditions to avoid any legal issues later.
1) Mere Mentor is a private limited company and does its best to keep the entire information safe in relation to products, services offering in any form. Mere Mentor makes no representations as to the completeness or information accuracy.
2) Mere Mentor makes no commitment about any information appearing on the internet.
3) All information on the site is supplied on the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. Any use on this site is completely at your risk. None of the members of Mere Mentor is liable for any loss, damage, or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website.
4) Every information displayed here is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. By using our site, as a user, you are agreeing not to publish or alter any work for the self- benefit. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the Mere Mentor, not to alter the content in any way.
5) This website is provided to you without any warranty. Mere Mentor makes no representation or warranties, either expressed, implied, or otherwise merchantability for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. Mere Mentor will not be liable to you for any damage in terms of content hack or reuse.
6) Mere Mentor completely owns and operates this website from India. If you use this website from outside India, you are responsible for compliance.
7) In the use of the website, you may enter into the correspondence or purchase of goods or participate in promotions of advertisers. You also agree that Mere Mentor has no liability or responsibility for correspondence between you and the third party.
8) Mere Mentor will be linked to other websites that are not under the control of us. Such third-party links do not indicate any endorsement or content displayed. As a result, you are responsible to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes.
9) All terms and conditions mentioned are according to the laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Chennai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.