Personal Information and Biography
Mrs.Balneet is a Senior Counselling Psychologist who has completed her graduation in Science from Panjab University, Chandigarh and has done her Master of Arts in Psychology and English as well. She has completed her Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from DEPFE, NCERT, Delhi. She has also done her B.Ed. from Government College of Education and M.Ed. from Punjabi University.
- She has worked as Assistant Professor in GNCE, New Delhi, and has taught Educational Guidance and Counselling to B.Ed students.
- She has worked as a visiting faculty for ‘Teaching of English’ in Guru Nanak College of Education and as TGT English in Shivalik Public School.
- She has worked as a Deputy Superintendent for the conduct of End Term B.Ed examinations and for the conduct of the Common Entrance Test (CET) of GGSIO University for B.A. L.L.B, B.B.A, L.L.M, BPT/BOT/BPO; B.Ed, B.Tech./M.Tech.
- She has worked as a Nodal Officer of Tobacco Free Initiative as well.
- She has published a paper entitled ‘Inclusive Education in India’ in the International Journal of Disability Studies.
- She has conducted a live discussion on “Guidance for Students: Examination Helpline” and it has been telecasted in various channels as well.
- She has provided intensive training in ‘English’ to eligible employees of Power Finance Corporation.
- She has been a resource person for the In-service Education & Teacher Training Programmes organized by SCERT-DIET for both its Graduate and Post-Graduate Teachers.
- She is a counselor for Manodarpan Helpline, an initiative of the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.