Career options after Class 10:
- Science is the most favorite and popular career option for the majority of students and parents
- The science stream offers many profitable career options such as medical, engineering, IT, and even research
- The main benefit of opting for the science stream is, it keeps one’s options open
- Students might switch from science to arts or science to commerce. But they cannot do it the other way around
- Taking science stream engages one with excellent problem-solving skills
- Math and Science offer a flexible foundation that enables students to achieve well-paid and highly respected jobs
Who can choose the science group after their 10th?
- If technology fascinates students and if they have flair for calculations, then they can choosing science after 10th will be the right option
- They can opt for Chemistry, Physics, and Maths
- If students want to make a mark for themselves in the medical field, then they can opt for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Math
- Now, there are many students who have such a hatred towards Maths. Either they are afraid of it or it doesn’t interest them. But, the good thing is that Maths is not required to become a doctor. So, such students can focus more on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Commerce will be the second most favourite career option after science for most people. If they love finances, numbers, or economics, then the finance will be the best option for them.
- It offers a wide variety of career options like MBA, Charted Accountants, investment in banking sectors, etc.
- Commercial knowledge can be acquired which is very significant for the business
- Students must be familiar with other subjects like Finance, Accountancy, or Economics if they opt for Commerce group
- They must be good with data, numbers and have a curiosity in Economics and Finance
- The popularity of the Commerce subject is increasing and several students are studying and making a living out of it
Who can choose the commerce group after their 10th?
- If students have affinities for business, numbers, economics, then commerce will be the right stream for them
- If they want to shape their career in the business world and economics, then this group will be the right career for them
- There are several options available for the commerce stream after class 10. Students can get career counselling from experts if they have any doubts regarding the choice of commerce stream
- Appropriate Career Guidance After 10th will be extremely important for having a hassle-free career
- Humanities/Arts are nowadays very high in demand and more students opt for it
- Art is now originating as a career choice as it offers students a wide variety of opportunities
- It offers several profitable career options such as languages, journalism, psychology, history, etc
- Language arts, design, humanities, performing arts are well-paid career options
- The subject of arts encourages self-expression and creativity
- Students who opt for the arts stream enhances critical thinking and also helps in increasing leadership qualities
Who can choose their art group after their 10th?
- If students are creative and want to go deep into humanity, then arts will be the right stream for them
- So, there are several options available after class 10
What are the other career options after class 10?
Picking the right career option after class 10 is probably the most significant decision of each student’s life and it should not be taken in a hurry
Short term courses:
Students can opt for short term courses like Graphics, DTP, and Tally after their Class 10
Students can do paramedical courses like DOA (Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant), DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology), and DOT (Diploma in Ophthalmic Assitant) if they are fascinated by the medical field
ITI (Industrial Training Institutes):
Students can do ITI courses for Electrician, Mechanical and Electrical after their Class 10
Students can do polytechnic courses like Civil, Mechanical, Computer, Chemical or Automobile after their High School. Polytechnic colleges offer diploma courses for a duration of 1 year, 2 years and also 3 years
Students can choose subject groups like PCMB, PCM, PCB, Commerce without Maths, Commerce with Maths after their class 10. After the completion of class 12, one can do graduation in several disciplines based on the selection of subjects.
Thus, every field has multiple career opportunities. But, choosing the right stream which is suitable for the students should be the main concern. So, the right Career Guidance After 10th plays an important role in each and every student’s life.
To plan an online session with leading counsellors and education consultants across India
For guidance workshops and arranging Free Career counselling / Free Career Guidance & Career Aptitude Test at Schools/Colleges contact us here
Read More about our workshops which is an unique intercession as it provides an entire exploration of the world of work for Class 7th-9th, Class 10th, Class 12th, College Graduates & Working Professionals
For all supported career and personality tests, view the Career Library